The following people were booked in the Kosciusko County Jail:
- Jack Daniels, 33, 1692 E. 200N, Warsaw, arrested for battery, battery and failure to appear. Bond: $5,000 surety, $1377 cash.
- John Russell Heaton Jr., 3699 N. 175E, Warsaw, arrested for driving while suspended. Bond: $400 cash.
- David Allen Gibbs, 54, 8280 E. US 30, Pierceton, arrested for public intoxication. Bond: $400 cash.
- Brandon David Lee, 20, 748 N. Lake St., Warsaw, arrested for military failure to report for duty. No bond.
- Lisa M. Carnegie, 20, 1034 Edcook Blvd., Plymouth, arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated, schedule I, II controlled substance; and speeding, exceeding maximum speed limit. Bond: $700 cash.
- Christopher Lee Stamper, 19, 1101 E. Winona Ave., Warsaw, arrested for failure to appear, residential entry, invasion of privacy and probation violation, Bond: $5,000 surety, $1,250 cash and no bond.
- Travis Lamont Holland, 32, 7641 W. Beachwood Ave., Warsaw, arrested for public intoxication and disorderly conduct – noise. Bond: $600 cash.
- Paula Michelle Henson, 38, 119 W. Broadway St., Etna Green, arrested for public intoxication. Bond: $400 cash.
- Darin Lee Gingerich, 26, 3775 N. 900W, Shipshewana, arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated with prior. Bond: $5,000 surety and $250 cash.
- Richard Lee Alvarado, 33, 213 MM Meadows Lane, Ochlocknee, Ga., arrested for theft. Bond: $600 cash.