SYRACUSE — The Kenneth and Lela Harkless Foundation has awarded $99,300 in grants to organizations in the Syracuse community. The announcement was made by James E. Caskey, president of the foundation.
Grants were awarded to the following:
- Syracuse-Wawasee Historical Museum, $16,000
- Teen Parents Succeeding, $16,000
- Syracuse Cemetery Association, $10,000
- Syracuse-Wawasee Park Foundation Trail Committee, $10,000
- Syracuse Parks Department, $10,000
- Kosciusko County Senior Services, $7,500
- Syracuse-Wawasee Rotary Club, $5,800
- REAL Services Inc., $5,000
- Wawasee Area Conservancy Foundation, $5,000
- Kosciusko Cares Youth Services, $4,000
- Town of Syracuse, $4,500
- Syracuse-Wawasee Garden Club, $2,500.