Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 6:52 p.m. Friday, Sept. 15, South SR 15, south of West CR 900S, Silver Lake. Driver: Nicholas R. Loftus, 18, West Third Street, Peru. Loftus braked to avoid a collision with another vehicle. His vehicle went into the ditch and hit a utility box. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 1:11 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 16, 1309 S. Huntington St., north of South Harkless Drive, Syracuse. Driver: Donna J. Lambert, 93, North Woodland Acres Drive, Syracuse. Lambert’s vehicle hit a cement block. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 7:28 a.m. Monday, Sept. 18, South SR 15 and East Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Drivers: Rene G. Rincon-Rojo, 36, South Buffalo Street, Warsaw; and Kirstyn M. York Schroeder, 48, Pine Cone Lane, Warsaw. Rincon-Rojo’s vehicle hit York Schroeder’s. Rincon-Rojo was issued citations for no valid license and no insurance. Damage up to $10,000.
- 5:18 a.m. Monday, Sept. 18, SR 15 and Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Drivers: Justin O. Eddie Jackson, 24, Northgate Circle, Rochester; and Justin L. Ewald, 39, West CR 950S, Silver Lake. Jackson’s and Ewald’s vehicles collided. Jackson complained of back pain and was checked out by medics on scene. Damage up to $25,000.
- 7:09 a.m. Friday, Sept. 15, East US 30 and CR 200N, Warsaw. Drivers: Mark M. Brunner, 56, West Side Drive, Warsaw; and Juan G. Pedraza, 47, West Old Road 30, Warsaw. Brunner ran a red light, causing a collision with Pedraza’s vehicle. Brunner was issued a citation for disregarding a traffic signal. Pedraza had a facial cut and said he was going to the hospital for further treatment. Damage up to $50,000.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 8:25 p.m. Friday, Sept. 15, 2850 E. Pierceton Road, Winona Lake. Driver: Sam D. Bradley, 81, Crestview Drive, North Manchester. Bradley turned and his vehicle hit a light pole. Damage up to $5,000.