Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 9:41 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 5, 200 block West Main Street, Warsaw. Officers investigated a sex offender registration violation.
- 9:02 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 5, 100 block EMS T38 Lane, Leesburg. Jeanne Chapline reported the theft of furniture. Value: $1,500.
- 2:26 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 5, 200 block West Main Street, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of battery.
- 9:12 p.m. Monday, Sept. 4, 500 block South Franklin Street, Mentone. Amy J. Dickerhoff reported the theft of a debit/credit card.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:29 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 3, 500 block Meadow View Drive, Syracuse. Makayla L. Silcox reported the theft of an iPhone. Value: $300.