Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 12:07 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 31, North SR 15, near West Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Drivers: Micah R. Martin, 21, CR 142, Goshen; and Eliud G. Gutierrez, 26, East Center Street, Warsaw. Martin’s vehicle rear-ended Gutierrez’s. Gutierrez complained of back pain but refused treatment at the scene. Damage up to $10,000.
- 10:27 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 31, North SR 13, south of East CR 500N, Leesburg. Driver: Lucas R. Osterhout, 25, Stonewall Run, Fort Wayne. Osterhout’s vehicle left the roadway, hitting a caution sign and post. Damage up to $5,000.
- 6:48 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 30, North SR 15, north of West CR 1000N, Milford. Driver: Troy J. Snyder, 52, Grove Park Drive, Columbia City. Snyder’s vehicle hit a deer. Damage up to $10,000.
- 12:36 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 27, 84 EMS B6A Lane, Warsaw. Driver: unknown. An unknown driver hit a parked, unoccupied vehicle. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 1:39 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 31, East Washington Street and North SR 13, North Webster. Driver: Megan Dues, 32, Bayshore Drive, Syracuse. Dues’ vehicle backed into an unoccupied car. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 7:24 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 31, East Center Street and North Parker Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Sarah Fredericks, 36, Robson Road, Winona Lake; and Lella Holbrook, 77, North CR 300E, Warsaw. Fredericks’ vehicle rear ended Holbrook’s. Damage up to $5,000.
- 4:41 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 31, 427 Chevy Way, Warsaw. Drivers: Linda L. Penrod, 84, East Old Road 30, Pierceton; and Ryan A. Mericle, 35, EMS R4 Lane, Pierceton. Mericle was attempting to turn into a business parking lot when his vehicle was hit by Penrod’s. Penrod complained of left elbow and left knee pain but refused medical attention. Damage up to $10,000.