Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 4:35 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 30, 12968 N. 300W, Milford. Driver: Darrell S. Hutcherson, 50, West First Street, Milford. Hutcherson’s vehicle left the roadway, traveling across an open dirt field and hitting an excavator. Hutcherson said he lost consciousness during the accident. He was taken to a local hospital for lacerations to his left arm, both legs and his head. Damage up to $25,000.
- 12:20 a.m. Friday, Aug. 25, North Cr 800W, south of West CR 300N, Warsaw. Driver: Giorgi Adamashvili, 54, East 19th Street 3A, Brooklyn, N.Y. Adamashvili’s vehicle left the roadway and hit an REMC utility pole. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 2:43 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 29, Argonne Road, south of Winona Avenue, Winona Lake. Drivers: Norine J. Martin, 48, East CR 550N, Mentone; and Daniel D. Kerkhoff, 33, Marilyn Avenue, Winona Lake. Martin’s vehicle failed to yield the right-of-way to Kerkhoff, who was traveling in a roundabout. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 5:48 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 30, East CR 550N and North US 31, Rochester. Driver: Jonathan Stone, 42, Rochester. Stone’s vehicle hit a deer.
- 4:26 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 30, CR 200N, west of US 31, Rochester. Driver: Chad Koch, 52, Rochester. Koch’s vehicle hit a deer.
- 5:44 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 29, North US 31 and East SR 110, Rochester. Driver: Kiarra Ponce, 22, Rochester. Ponce lost control of her vehicle and her vehicle entered a ditch.