FULTON COUNTY — The Fulton County Chamber of Commerce announced a seminar series created specifically for entrepreneurs and small business owners looking for local opportunities and helpful ways to enhance their business.
Interested individuals are invited to enjoy a light breakfast, networking with like-minded individuals and an education segment each session. Sessions will be at 7:30 a.m. Fridays, July 7 to Aug. 4, at a locale to be determined. Topics include:
- Local Biz Resources with Amy Beechy, BizGro by FEDCO.
- Marketing Best Practices with Anne-Marie Farrow, Constant Contact.
- Are You Legal? with Lauren Adley, Peterson Waggoner & Perkins Law Firm.
- Finding Funds with Alan Steele, Small Business Development Center.
- Your Google Homepage with Tiffany Futrell, Marketing at Rochester Iron & Metal.
Register online at business.fultoncountychamber.com/events/details/bagels-business-6622 or with the Fulton County Chamber Office by Friday, June 30. The cost is $49 or $29 for chamber members for the entire series. Any questions can be directed to Kellie Scobie, executive assistant of the Fulton County Chamber of Commerce, at (574) 224-2666 or [email protected].