Area Accident Reports
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 6:01 a.m. Tuesday, May 23, East Old Road 30, east of South CR 450E, Warsaw. Driver: Zachary N. Foreman, 31, South Oak Pointe Crossing, Warsaw. Foreman’s vehicle hit a deer. Damage up to $10,000.
- 3:45 a.m. Sunday, May 21, North SR 13, north of East CR 1000N, Syracuse. Driver: Barry K. Lewis, 52, Crested Oak Court, Fort Wayne. Lewis’s vehicle hit a deer. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 9:52 p.m. Thursday, May 25, North CR 100E and East CR 200N, Warsaw. Drivers: Anna Wenz, 18, Barry Knoll Way, Fort Wayne; and Anthony Aguillon, North CR 175E, Warsaw. After making a complete stop at the intersection, Wenz was unsure who had right of way and proceeded through the intersection when she collided with Aguillon’s vehicle. Damage up to $25,000.
- 6:07 p.m. Thursday, May 25, 2621 E. Center St., Warsaw. Drivers: Glenda Woodcox, 79, East Old Road 30, Warsaw; and Steven Lecount, 58, Greenhill Drive, Warsaw. Woodcox was backing her vehicle when she struck Lecount’s vehicle. Damage up to $10,000.
- 5:02 p.m. Thursday, May 25, SR 15 and Lyon Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Tyler Yates, 19, North Broadway Street, Mentone; and Angela Miller, 43, East CR 300N, Warsaw. Yates’ vehicle rear-ended Miller’s vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.