Kosciusko County Court News
The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Chad Miner presiding:
- Total Recovery Services Inc. v.
Lori Davila, $3,589.60
Raymond J. Guess III, $702.86
George Hatcher, $2,400.56
Renee M. Tripp, $1,332.46
- Elliott’s Heating & Air Conditioning v. Matthew Lowman, Melissa Lowman, $740.46
- Hollar Dental Group v. Maria G. Martinez, $1,170.25
- Warsaw Health System LLC c/o Komyatte & Casbon PC v. Kevin Ferrier, $1,485
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court IV, Judge Christopher D. Kehler presiding:
- CommunityWide Federal Credit Union v.
Shawn P. Carlson Jr., $9,919.08
Austin L. Krygowski, $5,967.76
Scott A. Tinsley, $7,264.91
- Glenbrook Credit Acceptance Corp. v. Ashley A. Warren, $12,358.08
- Credit Corp. Solutions Inc. vs. Melissa Mast a/k/a Melissa VanLue, $1,880.68
- CitiBank NA v.
Joel L. McNicholas, $8,002.86
Adam C. Reel, $2,822.62
- Mariner Finance LLC v. Jeremy S. Mudd, Megan R. Mudd, $19,210.18
- LVNV Funding LLC v.
Melanie S. Patrick, $6,358.97
Cheri Saltsman, $658.12
Kortney Smith, $688.11
- Synchrony Bank v. Jennifer Shepherd, $2,276
- Credit Acceptance Corp. v. Edith Ponce, $7,953.20
- Lake City Bank v. Eagle Taxi Service, $1,179.68
- B&M Auto Sales LLC v. Doris Henley, $15,709.70
- Sterling Jewelers Inc. d/b/a Kay Jewelers v. Dana J. Hurt, $1,594.69
- Mariner Finance LLC v.
Johnny R. Isaac, $1,459.01
Rodney L. Shepherd, $2,682.78
The following mortgage foreclosure has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Chad Miner presiding:
- PNC Bank, National Association v. the Unknown Heirs and Devisees of James R. Close, deceased, $60,282.25
The following following eviction has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Chad Miner presiding:
- Culver Development Corp. v. Joseph M. Davis, Cheyenne LaLone, $3,885.32
- Vineyards Management Group v. Derrick Feeny, $1,118.50
- UnitedSix Properties v. Brandon Jones, $1,900
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Anne Torpy:
Gwenneth Irene Long, 24, Warsaw, and Mario Orduno, 30, Warsaw
John Thomas Faulkner, 24, Warsaw, and Tiana Joy Murphy, 24, Warsaw
Paige Angeline Mortakis, 31, Warsaw, and Brian Eugene Johnson, 36, Warsaw
Damon Scott Herschberger, 28, Mentone, and Shania Brooke Miller, 26, Nappanee
Mariah A. Bradford, 26, Claypool, and David Crockett Garcia III, 23, Claypool
Brantley Aaron Hartman, 30, Rochester, and Maria Danielle Mohan, 25, Syracuse
Diego Julio Jimenez Cardona, 22, Warsaw, and Giannela Ivelisse Hernandez Mercado, 22, Warsaw
Chancy Dwight Schmucker, 45, Warsaw, and Belinda Nanette Cox, 52, Claypool
Matthew W. Trier, 57, Leesburg, and Joselina Matute Ferrera, 41, Leesburg
Silas Arlin Jess, 19, Topeka, and Sherry Jo Hochstetler, 19, Etna Green
Colin Graham Rea, 28, Warsaw, and Paige Sundy Winans, 27, Huntington
Jeremy Eugene Tolson, 36, Warsaw, and Marissa KayLynn DeSanto, 26, Warsaw
Cindi Christine Trier, 27, Warsaw, and Nicholas James Grysen, 33, Warsaw
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Ward — April Ward, Pierceton, and Elias Ward, Pierceton. They were married Oct. 14, 2012, and separated July 29, 2022. Four minor children.
Richards — Amanda Richards, Mentone, and James Richards, Warsaw. They were married March 15, 2023, and separated April 30, 2023. One minor child.
Dulworth — Ashley Dulworth, Wasaw, and Joshua Dulworth, Warsaw. They were married March 4, 2020, and separated April 5, 2023. One minor child.
Janda — Antonia T. Janda, Warsaw, and Kenneth M. Janda, Warsaw. They were married Oct. 26, 2013, and separated Jan. 2, 2023. Two minor children.
Thompson — Tracy Thompson, Syracuse, and Adam Thompson, Syracuse. They were married Feb. 19, 2004, and separated May 12, 2023. No minor children.
Hamilton — Kyle Hamilton, Warsaw, and Nichole Hamilton, South Bend. They were married Sept. 25, 2016, and separated Feb. 14, 2021. No minor children.
Dennis — Robert Dennis, Cromwell, and Rhonda Dennis, Cromwell. They were married June 13, 2015; no separation date given. No minor children.
Mayhew — Mark Mayhew, North Webster, and Vanessa Mayhew, Syracuse. They were married Feb. 29, 2000, and separated May 20, 2023. No minor children.
Hall — Kenneth A. Hall, Warsaw, and Barbara L. Hall, Huntertown. They were married July 4, 1992, and separated June 24, 2014. No minor children.
Edgar — Travis L. Edgar, North Webster, and Lisa Edgar, North Webster. They were married May 29, 2016; no separation date given. No minor children.