Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 4:42 p.m. Thursday, May 11, 900 block South CR 250 East, Warsaw. Sandra Fryer, 80, reported theft of key ring from residence.
- 2:10 p.m. Thursday May 11, 200 block West Main Street, Warsaw. Ashley Mullins, 35, reported battery and bodily injury.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 7:21 p.m. Saturday May 6, 100 block North Harrison Street, North Webster. Affordable Storage reported someone trying to break into a storage unit.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:57 a.m. Thursday, May 11, 600 block of East Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Terry L. Head was the victim of attempted theft.
- 2:32 p.m. Wednesday, May 10, 600 block North Colfax Street, Warsaw. Nancy Sasko reported lost property.
Officers from The Fulton County Police Office investigated the following incidents:
- 7:05 p.m. Thursday May 11, 5000 block North Old US Highway 31, Rochester. Caller reported an unknown car sitting outside his house for over an hour.
- 7:57 a.m. Thursday May 11, 1700 block South SR 19, Akron. Caller reported two or three people trespassing on their property.
- 2:31 p.m. Wednesday, May 10. 900 block West CR 375N, Rochester. Caller reported theft of package from mailbox by white van.
- 6:13 p.m. Wednesday May 10, 600 block Madison Street, Rochester. Caller reported uncle and grandfather were fighting and it was physical.