Area Police Reports
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 4:29 p.m. Sunday, March 12, 200 block West Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Scott M. VanWesten reported the theft of two trail cameras. Value: $300.
- 2:26 a.m. Sunday, March 12, 5100 block West Rowland Lane, Silver Lake. Officers investigated a report of an animal complaint.
- 3:52 p.m. Saturday, March 11, 2000 block South Meadow Drive, Warsaw. Heather N. Plastow reported residential entry.
- 12:05 p.m. Saturday, March 11, 4600 block East CR 650N, Leesburg. Julanna M. Allen reported the theft of a license plate.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:08 a.m. Sunday, March 12, 200 block South Detroit Street and East Jefferson Street, Warsaw. Representatives for Norfolk Southern Railroad reported a hit-and-run vehicle accident.
- 2:07 p.m. Saturday, March 11, 1900 block East Clark Street, Warsaw. Heidi L. Loebs reported the theft of money. Value: $35.
- 6:11 a.m. Saturday, March 11, 1800 block East Center Street, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of battery.
- 5:01 a.m. Saturday, March 11, 2200 block Laurelwood Drive, Warsaw. Dana N. Koors and Timothy M. Slone reported criminal mischief.