Area Police Reports
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 4:51 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 28, 1200 block Country Club Drive, Warsaw. Jonathan M. Grandon reported possible fraud.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 8:55 a.m. Friday, March 3, 700 block South Main Street, North Webster. Robert W. Haller reported a vehicle accident in which a truck hit a parked trailer.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:39 a.m. Friday, March 3, 400 block of North Parker Street, Warsaw. Alex Hadley was the victim of fraud. Value of $1,150.
- 9:20 a.m. Thursday, March 2, 2100 block East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of a found cellphone.
- 5:54 p.m. Wednesday, March 1, 2000 block South County Club Road, Warsaw. Kyle Johnson reported the theft of a pontoon and pontoon trailer. Value: $11,000.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:40 p.m. Thursday, March 2, 600 block South CR 900E, Akron. Report of a broken residence window and theft.
- 7:54 p.m. Wednesday, March 1, 6000 block Ash Lane, Rochestser. Report of a stolen television and PlayStation.