Area Police Reports
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 5:32 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 9, 400 block West Tanya Avenue, North Webster. Officers investigated a protective order violation.
- 1:43 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 9, 300 block Smith Street, Leesburg. Representatives for Norfolk Southern Railroad reported a hit-and-run accident resulting in property damage.
- 8:16 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 8, 1300 block East CR 900S, Claypool. Delbert E. Burbank and Jacoba K. Burbank reported the theft of a firearm. Value: $150.
- 12:24 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 5, 100 block EMS T34C Lane, Leesburg. Ryan M. Sherman reported theft and criminal mischief. Items stolen include a weed eater, Apple Watch, and clothing. Value: $1,260.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:15 a.m. Friday, Feb. 10, 2100 block East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Representatives for the Warsaw Police Department reported damage to police property.
- 1:46 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 9, 3300 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Representatives for Rural King reported the theft of merchandise. Value: $634.93.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 9:22 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 8, 8000 block South Meridian Road, Rochester. Report of harassment.
- 9:46 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 8, 9000 block Ohio Street, Rochester. Report of damage to several mailboxes.