Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 5:45 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 24, North US 31 and East Olson Road, Rochester. Driver: Brian W. Kern, 50, Wabash. No details available at this time.
- 11:05 a.m. Monday, Jan. 23, Zebra Lane, Rochester. Drivers: Tanner J. Reinartz, 16, Rochester; and Jayla M. Spencer, 17, Rochester. No details available at this time.
- 8:02 a.m. Monday, Jan. 23, CR 1075E and SR 14, Akron. Driver: Benton W. Nellans, 17, Akron. No details available at this time.
- 7:33 a.m. Monday, Jan. 23, East SR 14 and South CR 775E, Akron. Driver: Juan M. Baca, 26, Akron. Two occupants had to be extricated from the vehicle, no injuries were reported.
- 5:02 a.m. Monday, Jan. 23, SR 14, west of CR 850W, Kewanna. Driver: Jarred J. Lowe, 21, New Brockton, Ala. Lowe was involved in a single-vehicle rollover accident. Two passengers reported head and shoulder pain.
- 9:23 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 22, 300 block of Rochester Crossing Drive, Rochester. Driver: Hector J. Ponce, 23, Indianapolis. Ponce struck a deer with his vehicle.
- 10:41 a.m. Friday, Jan. 20, 9000 block of East SR 14, Akron. Drivers: Ethan D. Dewald, 21, Rochester; and Robert L. Schaeffner, 21, Rochester. No details available at this time.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 6:41 a.m. Monday, Jan. 23, West CR 1350N, west of North SR 15, Milford. Driver: Whitney L. Clark, 64, CR 1125E, Jewett, Ill. Clark’s vehicle slid into a guardrail due to icy road conditions. Damage up to $1,000.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 9:32 p.m. Friday, Jan. 20, SR 13, west of Bowser Road, Syracuse. Drivers: Kara J. Derolf, 21, Turtle Bay Drive, Syracuse; and Nevaeh L. Becknell, 17, North CR 375E, Syracuse. Derolf turned to go north on SR 13 and did not see Becknell’s westbound vehicle, causing the vehicles to collide. Derolf had unknown injuries, Becknell complained of chest pain and a passenger in Becknell’s vehicle complained of head pain. All were treated on the scene and released. Damage up to $25,000.
- 5:25 p.m. Friday, Jan. 20, Warrior Path, Syracuse. Driver: Duy Q. Nguyen, 40, Evergreen Drive, Plymouth. Nguyen was southbound in a parking lot and sideswiped the rear right corner of a parked bus as he was turning left. Damage up to $5,000.
- 4:11 p.m. Friday, Jan. 20, 100 block of East Pickwick Drive, Syracuse. Drivers: Kathryn Lambert Jones, 57, CR 29, Syracuse; and Heather A. Peyatt, 50, North Sir Gallahad Place, Cromwell. Jones was turning north out of a parking lot and went into the path of Peyatt’s southbound vehicle, causing the vehicles to collide. Damage up to $5,000.