Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 4:28 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 22, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. Gloria A. Nevarez-Ramirez reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
- 1:04 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 22, 100 block EMS B33A Lane, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of a vehicle accident resulting in property damage.
- 10:17 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 21, 100 block EMS B49 Lane, Warsaw. Nancy J. Ragin reported the theft of a paddleboat. Value: $3,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:02 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 22, 7900 block Calhoun Street, Fort Wayne. Hunter M. Metzger turned in a debit card.
- 4:20 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 22, 5100 block Heron Boulevard, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of battery resulting in moderate bodily injury.
- 10:34 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 19, 1900 block Plaza Drive, Warsaw. Identity documents belonging to Mindy L. Peterson, Melodie J. Paul, Daken F. Ault, Cynthia R. Campbell, Destiny M. Daugherty, and Ashley R. Randall were turned in to police by Lassus Handy Dandy representatives.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:03 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 21, 1200 block Wooster Road, Winona Lake. Katherine G. Davis reported criminal mischief.