Area Accident Reports
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 5:06 p.m. Monday, Dec. 19, North Fox Farm Road, west of North Sellers Drive, Warsaw. Driver: Bronwyn R. Harrison, 16, North Hartzler Street, Warsaw. Harrison was traveling north on North Fox Farm Road when her vehicle left the roadway. Damage up to $5,000.
- 7:10 a.m. Monday, Dec. 19, West Old Road 30, west of North CR 525W, Warsaw. Driver: Bryan M. Garrett, 49, North Hartzler Street, Warsaw. Garrett was traveling west on West Old Road 30 when a deer entered the roadway. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 4:14 p.m. Friday, Dec. 16, South SR 15, near West CR 950S, Silver Lake. Driver: Steven A. Reid, 45, West 5th Street, Peru. Reid was traveling south on SR 15 when his vehicle slid off the roadway, hitting a Nipsco pole head-on. No injuries were reported. Damage up to $25,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 5:08 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 21, South SR 15, near East Market Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Dakota A. Bouse, 19, South Railroad Street, Claypool; and Shanan L. Cochran, 52, South Southwood Drive, Warsaw. Bouse was traveling north on South Detroit Street when he rear-ended Cochran’s vehicle. Cochran complained of head pain and was checked by medics at the scene. Damage up to $2,500.
- 5:10 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 20, South Lake Street, south of West Center Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Victoria M. Kratzchmar, 22, Tippecanoe Drive Apartment C1, Warsaw; and George Meade, 56, South CR 600W, Warsaw. Kratzchmar was traveling east in an alley near South Lake Street when she hit Meade’s vehicle, which was traveling south on South Lake Street. Meade complained of neck and shoulder pain, and was taken to Lutheran Kosciusko Hospital. Damage up to $10,000.
- 3:19 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 20, Logan Street, south of Eagle Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Jerry W. Koontz III, 17, East Old Road 30, Warsaw; and Tyler D. Lowman, 17, West Old Road 30, Warsaw. Koontz was traveling north on Logan Street when he rear-ended Lowman’s vehicle. No injuries were reported. Damage up to $10,000.
- 1:10 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 20, 2211 E. Center St., Warsaw. Driver: unknown. A vehicle owned by Corliss Rapsavage, Warsaw, was parked and unoccupied when it sustained damage from an unknown driver. Damage under $750.