Area Accident Reports
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 6:44 a.m. Monday, Dec. 12, South CR 100W, south of SR 14, Silver Lake. Driver: Christopher J. Dotson, 57, North 300W, Silver Lake. Hit deer. Damage up to $5,000.
- 9:42 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 11, North CR 675E, south of EMS T1 Lane, North Webster. Driver: Kayanna M. Ward, 18, Summit Drive, Columbia City. Ward’s vehicle went off the roadway due to her being tired and struck a utility pole. She complained of leg pain and was transported to Parkview Hospital, Warsaw. Damage up to $10,000.
- 7:45 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 11, North SR 13, south of CR 500N, North Webster. Driver: James E. Poling, 59, East State Boulevard, Fort Wayne. Hit deer. Damage up to $2,500.
- 4:05 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 11, West Levi Lee Road, west of West Edgewood Drive. Driver: Yonelvi Bartolon Mazariegos, 22, Walter Way No. B, Warsaw. Mazariegos’s vehicle went off the roadway, entered a small ditch and hit a tree. Damage up to $10,000.
- 11:30 p.m. Friday, Dec. 9, West CR 700S, east of South CR 200W, Warsaw. Driver: Carla M. Smith, 55, South Loon Lane, Claypool. Hit deer. Damage up to $10,000.
- 8:48 a.m. Friday, Dec. 9, South County Farm Road, south of East CR 450S. Driver: Anthony C. Paino, 43, South West Point Drive, Warsaw.. Hit deer. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 5 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 14, 1800 bock West Center Street, Warsaw. No drivers. David W. Ripplinger, North 600W, Wabash, had parked his vehicle on private property and left the area. He indicated he must not have put the vehicle in park correctly as it rolled backward hitting a parked vehicle registered to LaDonna S. Ousley, CR 350S, Warsaw. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following accident:
- 4:08 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2000 block North SR 25, Rochester. Driver: Morgan K. Cicatko, 24, Rochester. No details available at this time.