The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Chad Miner presiding:
- Total Recovery Services Inc. v.
Dortha D. Bailey, $1,611.80
Brandon Bullington, $1,119.80
Amberly Desomer, $1,106.19
Misty A. Kern, $1,110.53
- McArthur Counseling Center v. Cheryl L. Bowyer, $1,312.92
- Stucky Lauer & Young LLP v. Bailee R. Coller, $2,960.87
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v.
Jennifer L. Kellogg, $2,048.56
Karen Olds, $594.91
Scott Shirey, $4,001
- Leester England v. Cassandra Secor, $3,500
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court IV, Judge Chris Kehler presiding:
- Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC v.
Angela Backus, $1,665.36
Jerri Carter, $3,655.63
- Discover Bank c/o Discover Products Inc. v.
Debbie Brinegar, $2,450.25
Daniel R. Herr, $6,815.44
- Capital One Bank (USA), n.a. v.
Joan K. Brown aka Joan Watson, $1,878
Edgar Solorzano, $4,783.57
- DNF Associates LLC v.
Michele Ciaccia, $1,289.46
Angelica Galindo, $1,797.46
- Midland Credit Management Inc. v.
Ted W. Connors, $7,842.27
Deborah J. Marshall aka Deborah Jackson, $836.57
Ramon Santiago, $1,819.71
Pamela Sullivan, $3,186.47
- Credit Acceptance Corp. v. Troy Curtis, $5,028.25
- Jefferson Capital Systems LLC v.
Jama R. Edwards, $1,630.89
Jackie Mahaska, $1,516.42
- CommunityWide Federal Credit Union v.
David A. Francis, $5,716.89
Mark J. Sullivan, $5,307.70
- Calvary SPV I LLC as assignee of Citibank, N.A. v. Maria M. Gomez, $4,348.37
- LVNV Funding LLC v.
Charisse Neeley aka Charisse Cochran, $619.94
Charlotte Poholik, $860.96
- Mariner Finance LLC v. Adam C. Reel, $2,844.39
The following evictions have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Chad Miner presiding:
- Oakwood Resort LLC v. Jakob Kneller and Roni Newsome, $1,450
- M&M Rental v. Molly Villa and Narciso Villa, $6,549
The following plenaries have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court One, Judge Karin McGrath presiding:
- X-Y Tool and Die Inc. v. Iconacy Orthopedic Implants LLC, $1,048,711.37
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Chad Miner presiding:
- Select Portfolio Servicing Inc. v. First American Trust LLC and Gail R. Motes, $77,662
The following civil tort has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court IV, Judge Chris Kehler presiding:
- Selective Insurance Company of South Carolina v. Gabriel Patino Jr., $31,258.49
Superior Court III
The following infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Chad Miner presiding:
Speeding — Jonathan Arroyo, Plymouth, $160.50; Cameron D. Hileman, Warsaw, $160.50; Richard M. Hutchins, Fort Wayne, $160.50; Amy M. Bannon, Indianapolis, $160.50; Taylor M. Hazen Johnston, Fort Wayne, $160.50; Glenn A. Leemon, Elkhart, $160.50; Lorrita L. Pletcher, Nappanee, $160.50; Patty G. Sikora, Fort Wayne, $160.50; Viviana M. Calderon, Warsaw, $160.50; Heather J. Keefer, Fort Wayne, $160.50; Gage E. Marcuccilli, Warsaw, $160.50; Evan J. Cavanaugh, Columbus, Ohio, $160.50; Zachary J. Ward, Poplar Grove, Ill., $160.50; Rhonda L. Mosher, Mentone, $160.50; Dakota I. Pass, Leesburg, $160.50; Patrick J. Dombkowski, Michigan City, $160.50; Tiffany J. Haywood, Warsaw, $160.50; Jacob T. Nuzzi, Columbus, $160.50; Katrina L. Kerlin, Silver Lake, $160.50; John M. Hocking, Warsaw, $160.50; Francisco J. Guerra, Goshen, $160.50.
Open alcoholic beverage container during operation of a motor vehicle, littering — Brett L. Houlihan, Warsaw, $260.
Speeding in school zone — Christopher D. McPeak, Warsaw, $160,50; Hannah J. Godfrey, Wawaka, $160.50.
Failure to register — Trinity R. Marsillett, Warsaw, $160.50; Jose Javier Baca Jr., Nappanee, $160.
Operating a motor vehicle without financial responsibility — Miguel A. Melendres Munoz, Warsaw, $185.50.
Failure to occupant to use safety belt — Kody L. Handshoe, Nappanee, $25; Andre E. Hostetler, Nappanee, $25; Jacob L. Wilson, Bourbon, $25.
No valid driver’s license — Blaine Warnimont, Cloverdale, Ohio, $160.50.
Permitting unlawful operation of a motorboat — Thomas M. Crowley, Indianapolis, $160.
Child restraint system violation — Salvador Tlahuextl-Cuahuizo, Warsaw, $25.
Passing in a no passing zone — David J. Phelps, Winona Lake, $160.50.
Distracted driving, speeding — Edgar J. Rosas Zuniga, South Bend, $160.50.
Disregarding stop sign — Levi A. Motz, Bourbon, $160.50.
Owner allows dog to stray beyond owners premises — Stanley A. Stutzman, Warsaw, $25.
Failure to signal for turn or lane change — Martin D. Phillips, Belmont, Mich., $160.50.
Harboring a non-immunized dog — Mia K. Delacruz, Warsaw, $160.