Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 10:47 a.m. Monday, Sept. 26, 3400 block West CR 200S, Warsaw. Gabriel D. Whetstone reported the theft of a firearm. Value: $1,705.66.
- 9:08 a.m. Monday, Sept. 26, 8200 block East US 30, Pierceton. Representatives for Regency Estates reported criminal mischief.
- 1:47 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 25, 8000 block North SR 13, Syracuse. Bradley M. Cox reported theft. Items stole include tools, camping equipment, and an air conditioning unit. Value: $2,100.
- 9:10 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 25, 10000 block North Turkey Creek Road, Syracuse. Thomas J. Madru reported criminal mischief to a boat.
- 7:17 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 24, 100 block North First Street, Pierceton. Officers investigated a protective order violation.
- 7:01 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 24, 200 block EMS T34 Lane, Leesburg. Kristine M. Opel reported the theft of a license plate.
- 2:13 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 24, 4600 block North CR 475E, Leesburg. Sandy J. Carper reported the theft of items from a barn. Items stolen include a trailer, a hydraulic lift, and a boat motor. Value: $10,003.
- 11:53 a.m. Friday, Sept. 23, 2800 block West Old Road 30, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of a vehicle accident.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:12 p.m. Monday, Sept. 26, 500 block South Union Street, Warsaw. Heidi J. Doughty reported theft. Value: $10.
- 3:22 a.m. Monday, Sept. 26, 2100 block Dubois Drive, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of criminal trespass.
- 7:46 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 25, 400 block South Park Avenue, Warsaw. Steven L. Foreman and representatives for U Store It Warehouse reported the theft of tools and money. Value: $1,556.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 12:10 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 25, 7000 block Country Breeze East, Culver. Report of a black Ford vehicle at a residence and unknown subjects walking around. Potential theft of property was noted.
- 8:43 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 25, 10000 block West CR 700N, Culver. A pole was damaged by a vehicle. Owner of the vehicle was found and REMC was contacted.
- 3 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 25, 7000 block Country Breeze East, Culver. A man shooting a firearm in the area and damage to a vehicle by firearm was reported. Two men were detained and taken to jail on multiple charges.
- 2:36 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 25, 7000 block Country Breeze West, Culver. Resident reported her husband’s truck alarm was going off and they found a bullet hole in the driver’s door.
- 2:34 a.m. 1000 block West Olson Road, Rochester. Report of woman kicking in a door and shooting a firearm. Residents of the home claim they got into an argument and shot out the back window with a BB gun.
- 10:07 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 24, 100 block West Rochester Street, Akron. Report of two men screaming and yelling.
- 4:47 p.m. Friday, Sept. 23, 600 block West 18th Street, Rochester. Theft of a part from a LP tank was reported.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:39 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 24, 2000 block Ponderosa Court, Elkhart. Jessica Gage of New Paris reported unknown subjects entering her unoccupied apartment.
- 9:03 p.m. Friday, Sept. 23, Monroe Street and Lincolnway East, Goshen. Jose Herrera Lopez of Ligonier was arrested for illegal consumption of an alcoholic beverage by a minor and operating a motor vehicle without ever obtaining a license. Lopez was released on the scene with a pending court date.