Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 5:16 p.m. Monday, Sept. 26, West CR 200S, west of South CR 675W, Warsaw. Driver: Christopher M. Hatten, 37, West Harrison Street, Mentone. Hatten was traveling west on CR 200S when a deer entered the roadway. Damage up to $25,000.
- 5:13 p.m. Monday, Sept. 26, South CR 250E, south of East US 30, Warsaw. Drivers: James H. Delacruz, 38, North CR 700W, Larwill; and Michelle L. Kyles, 49, North Main Street, Syracuse. Delacruz was traveling south on CR 250E and was attempting to turn left into a parking lot when he hit Kyles’ vehicle. Damage up to $1,000.
- noon Monday, Sept. 26, South SR 25, near West CR 200S, Warsaw. Driver: Shannon K. Sterling, 30, South CR 1000W, Claypool. Sterling was traveling north on SR 25 when her vehicle left the roadway, hit a CenturyLink utility pole, then rolled over into a field. Sterling complained of arm pain and was taken to Lutheran Kosciusko Hospital. Damage up to $25,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 5:21 p.m. Monday, Sept. 26, East Center Street, near North Sherman Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Laura F. Long, 24, East Waterford Street, Wakarusa; and Glenn E. Hall, 63, South Seventh Street, Pierceton. Long was traveling west on East Center Street when she rear-ended Hall’s vehicle. Hall said traffic was backed up due to the light at East Center Street and North Sherman Street being red. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.
- 4:13 p.m. Monday, Sept. 26, West Lake Street, near North Warren Street, Warsaw. Driver: Ellie L. Harlan, 22, State Route 603, Mansfield, Ohio. Harlan was traveling north on North Warren Street and stopped at the West Lake Street stop sign. While beginning to turn east onto Lake Street, she hit Robert D. Slone, 43, Warsaw, who was biking west on West Lake Street. Slone complained of facial, neck and leg pain. He was checked by medics at the scene. Damage up to $5,000.