Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 9:58 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 4, 6400 block of East McKenna Road, Warsaw. Fraud occurred. Value of $3,200.
- 3:53 a.m. Friday, July 29, 100 block of EMS B6A Lane, Leesburg. The theft of a cellphone occurred. It was found damaged.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:03 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 4, 5600 block of North CR 825E, North Webster. A grill was removed from a vehicle.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 6800 block of Clinton Street, New Paris. Anna Risner reported a suspect has been driving by her residence harassing her in violation of a personal protection order.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2:41 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 3, 800 block of Ravencrest Drive, Rochester. A mail carrier found a 4-year-old outside screaming for help. The child reported his mother left, and the mail carrier was attempting to get him into their vehicle.
- 12:40 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 3, 800 block of SR 19, Akron. Police received a call from a resident who had received a call stating he has a debt he needs to take care of using Target gift cards. He purchased $2,000 worth of gift cards and gave the caller all the information needed to use the cards. They called back stating those cards didn’t work and he needed to get more. They also gained access to his computer after he logged onto his bank account while they had access to his computer. He is going to call the bank.