Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 5:18 p.m. Thursday, July 14, 5500 block CR 450N, Leesburg. John Hinderliter reported criminal mischief to his property.
- 4:56 p.m. Thursday, July 14, 5400 block SR 15, Warsaw. Daniel Marchand reported the theft of a 2001 Ford F350.
- 11:46 a.m. Thursday, July 14, 8600 block East Backwater Road, North Webster. Officials with Utiliquest reported the theft of electronic equipment. Value: $9,500.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- Midnight Thursday, July 14, 19000 block of Carter Lane, New Paris. Officers received report of a fight coming from a residence on Carter Lane. Officers found that Wyatt McCoy, 21, had battered and strangled a female. McCoy was arrested and charged with domestic battery, strangulation and resisting law enforcement.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 7:50 p.m. Wednesday, July 13, West CR 450N and North CR 200W, Rochester. Drunk driver operating a red Buick.
- 3:40 p.m. Wednesday, July 13, West SR 14 and North CR 200W, Rochester. Driver reported than an older blue Dodge truck with a green strap holding the tailgate shut almost ran him off the road multiple days in a row.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:27 p.m. Wednesday, July 13, 2000 block of Eisenhower Drive North, Goshen. A female victim, Syracuse, reported being battered by unknown individuals at an address in Goshen.
- 3:55 p.m. Wednesday, July 13, 2300 block of Lincolnway East, Goshen. Officers responded to a call about shoplifting. Wlliana Villarreal, 19, 508 Lincolnway W., Ligonier, was arrested for shoplifting and released pending a future court date.