Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 4:29 p.m. Monday, July 11, 3300 block East Wooster Road, Pierceton. Annette J. Baker reported found property.
- 11:48 a.m. Monday, July 11, 1900 block North CR 850E, Pierceton. Terry L. Himes reported the theft of a bicycle. Value: $500.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:05 p.m. Thursday, July 7, 200 block South East Street, North Webster. Kenneth D. Mounsey reported criminal mischief to a building.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:32 p.m. Tuesday, July 12, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Representatives for Walmart reported the theft of merchandise. Value: $356.66.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:18 a.m. Tuesday, July 12, 2600 block Sharon Street, Winona Lake. Jose R. Rojas reported fraud. Value: $610.79.