The following incident was investigated by Warsaw Police Department:
- 3:32 p.m. Friday, July 8, CVS Pharmacy on North Detroit Street reported a theft.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:38 p.m. Thursday, July 7, North US 31 and Monticello Road, Rochester. Dodge truck driving recklessly.
- 4:12 p.m. Thursday, July 7, 14000 block of East CR 100S, Akron. Victim was battered in her home.
- 3:26 p.m. Thursday, July 7, 9000 block of West Olson Road, Rochester. Suspect trespassing on property and harassing a woman.
- 11:54 a.m. Thursday, July 7, CR 750W and CR 400N, Rochester. The vehicle was damaged by people walking in the road and throwing items.
Officers with the Goshen City Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:25 a.m. Thursday, July 7, 2300 block of Lincolnway East, Goshen. Michael Wayne Vision Jr., 44, 307 Mercer St., Ligonier, was arrested for stealing merchandise and released pending a court date.