Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 7:28 a.m. Friday, July 1, 800 block North Jefferson Street, Silver Lake. Officers investigated a report of residential entry.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 6:18 p.m. Wednesday, July 6, 3300 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Representatives for Dollar General reported theft. Value: $8.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:32 p.m. Tuesday, July 5, North US 31 and East CR 375N, Rochester. Passenger car traveling over 100 mph.
- 4:56 p.m. Tuesday, July 5, East Ninth Street and Wabash Avenue, Rochester. Received a report of a possible intoxicated driver with damage to the rear left bumper of the vehicle.
- 3:47 p.m. Tuesday, July 5, 8700 block of South SR 25, Rochester. Landlord and tenants reported a physical domestic dispute within the building.
- 12:38 p.m. Tuesday, July 5, East SR 14 and South CR 700E, Akron. Driver of a semitractor/trailer with a car hauler was all over the road.