Looking for a full-time position in Bookkeeping? Join us at The Papers Inc.
The Papers Inc. is a second-generation, family-owned, printing and publishing company with distribution of publications throughout the Midwest with over 80 years of experience.
Our candidate must have experience in an office environment with a working knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
• Experience in account reconciliation and accounts receivable billing
• Working knowledge of computerized business systems
• Accounting skills required; Great Plains an advantage
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Excellent data entry skills with high level of accuracy
• Experience with Microsoft Suite, including Excel, Outlook and Word
• Ability to create and use spreadsheets
• 10-key typing skill
• Ensure accounts are up-to-date and accurate
• Communicate to the customer when issues arise with the payment.
• Use proper accounting practices
• Answer customer’s questions regarding billing and statements
• Communicate with customers when the accounts are past due
• Data entry
• Ensure billing accuracy
• Accounts Receivable:
- Reconcile daily sales & make daily deposits
- Manage account invoices including
- Ensure customer insertion order information is present and accurate
- Process customer account payments
General Office Responsibilities:
• Answer phones in a professional manner
• Maintain accurate files
• Professional attitude with co-workers and the public
• Other duties as assigned
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package, with health, vacation/holiday/personal days and 401k.
Pay From $17.00 – $18.00 per hour based on experience