WARSAW — The Warsaw Education Foundation recently recognized 26 Warsaw teachers and staff members with an Honor an Educator award.
Community members, students, parents, family and friends may nominate any Warsaw educator or staff member for an award. The WEF holds a spring and fall Honor an Educator fundraiser. Details on how you can nominate an educator for a fall award are below.
Congratulations to these educators for your recent nomination by community members, parents and students:
- LeeAnn Miner, Edgewood Middle School
- Nicole Landon, Edgewood Middle School
- Kyla Kohler, Jefferson Elementary
- Nicki Reeder, Jefferson Elementary
- Angela Luecke, Jefferson Elementary
- Becky Wilson, Jefferson Elementary
- Jessica Luchenbill, Jefferson Elementary
- Jessica Williams, Lakeview Middle School
- Ray Davis, Lakeview Middle School
- Sarah Wiggins, Leesburg Elementary
- Joel Duran, Leesburg Elementary
- Taylor Binkerd, Leesburg Elementary
- Lindsey Wallen, Leesburg Elementary
- Cindy Coppes, Lincoln Elementary
- Amanda Shepherd, Madison Elementary
- Renee Parker, Madison Elementary
- Marc Huffer, WCHS
- Sarah McCreery, WCHS
- Emily Gough, WCHS
- Jennifer Burley, WCHS
- Chad Gabrich, WCHS
- Charles Wiebe, WCHS
- Erin Smeltzer, WCHS
- Ashley Hohman, WCHS
- Valerie Hutton, Washington Elementary
- Summer Voss, Washington Elementary
All proceeds from the fundraiser are used to support WEF initiatives. Founded in 1987, the WEF has awarded hundreds of thousands of dollars in grants to teachers in Warsaw Community Schools through the Red Apple Grant Program. The WEF strongly believes that investing in academic excellence today will return excellent leadership tomorrow! WEF is a 501c3 organization, and donations made to the Foundation are tax deductible.
Nominate an educator for a fall Honor an Educator recognition by completing this online form: https://forms.gle/LssNUwpjLxE8KaxCA.
Donations can be made to paypal.me/warsawedfoundation. They may also be sent to P.O. Box 1343 Warsaw, IN 46581-1343.
Contact Erin Serafino, executive director, at [email protected] with any questions.