WARSAW — Warsaw Community High School will host the 2022 Fine Arts Festival from 6-9 p.m. Thursday, May 12.
This celebration of the visual and performing arts in Warsaw will be held at the high school’s Performing Arts Center.
The 41st annual Tri Kappa art exhibit in the Black Box Theater will be open to the public from 6-9 p.m. The Associate Chapter of Tri Kappa has provided financial support for this event for 41 years. Students will display visual artworks created during this school year and senior AP studio artists will showcase their work from the past four years. Three local artists jury the show and award monetary prizes to first-place winners in 12 categories, as well as a Best of Show and Runner-Up Best of Show.
Activities for the evening include:
- Tri Kappa Juried Art Exhibit, sponsored by The Associate Chapter of Tri Kappa
- WCHS dance performances
- WCHS choral performances
- student-produced videos on the big screen in the auditorium
- WCHS theatre performances
- WCHS orchestra performances
- potter’s wheel, stone carving and painting demonstrations
- individual music performances on the small stage in the lobby
- Ashley Beatty exhibit in the gallery on the curve
- culinary arts students serving their inventive appetizers and desserts
All events are free and open to the public.