Asian Fest Opens In Indianapolis Aug. 7
INDIANAPOLIS — Asian American Alliance Inc. will be hosting the 16th Asian Fest from 1-5 p.m. Aug. 7, at Global Village Welcome Center 4233, Lafayette Road, Indianapolis.
Asian Fest is one of the most celebrated cultural events in Indiana for over 16 years. The event is free and celebrates the art, culture, music, and food of Asia without going to Asia.
Guest can enjoy and participate in the following events from 1-5 p.m.: –
- – Live performances, hands-on activities, henna artists, calligraphy, origami, and educational sessions on Asian culture
- – Free health screening and Covid Vaccination
- – Asian American Youth Leadership Award recognition
- – Special message by Mayor Joe Hogsett at 1:45 p.m.
- – Food truck by India Palace
- – Diversity and Inclusion, Job opportunity and corporate strategy information by corporate partners
- – Community service information booths by non-profit partners
Download the flier here in PNG and PDF format. Feel free to share the event by posting the information and flier on your webpage, calendar, social media, bulletin, newsletter, or other communication channels.
Health and safety are the top priorities for AAAI, and we will strictly follow the directions of the health department. Guest are requested to refrain from attending the event if any of these conditions apply a) You have been diagnosed with Covid-19 b) You have Covid-19 symptoms c) You have been in contact with a patient with Covid-19 while you were not fully protected with PPE d) You are not vaccinated and been in contact with Covid-19 patient.