Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:03 p.m. Wednesday, June 23, 900 block of West Pike Street, Goshen. Roberto Escamilla, 35, 706 Vernon St., Nappanee, was stopped for a traffic violation, and found to be in possession of marijuana. He was arrested and later released with a pending court date.
- 12:21 a.m. Wednesday, June 23, 1900 block of Pringle Park Drive, Goshen. Blaide Doran, 18, 9523 E. Pixie Parkway, Cromwell, was arrested for resisting law enforcement in a motor vehicle after leading officers on a short vehicle pursuit. Officers attempted to stop a suspicious vehicle around midnight after the vehicle was observed parked without lights on the private property of Goshen Little League. He was transported to the Elkhart County Correctional Complex.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 1:50 p.m. Thursday, June 24, Lantz Boulevard and CR 3. Lavon Kauffman reported Natasha Beach had crashed into his vehicle and left the scene without reporting it. Beach was found to be operating a vehicle while impaired. Beach has been incarcerated at the Elkhart County Corrections Facility.
- 3:45 p.m. Tuesday, June 22, 5200 block CR 15, Nappanee. Police were notified that a box containing miscellaneous financial and identity documents was found.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 1:19 a.m. Friday, June 25, 4200 block of CR 750W, Rochester. A burglary of a building was reported.
- 1:29 p.m. Thursday, June 24, 400 block of East Water Street, Akron. A person witnessed a juvenile steal a golf cart and damage it.
- 5:06 p.m. Tuesday, June 22, 1300 block of N. Morningside Drive, Atlanta, Ga. A call was received by an individual reporting threats of being raped, sending people to his home to slash tires. The caller was advised he needed to call Fulton County, Georgia.
- 10:36 a.m. Tuesday, June 22, 5800 block of Old US 31, Rochester. Gary Wyatt reported damage to a vehicle and the theft of a catalytic converter. Value: $550.
- 7:33 a.m. Tuesday, June 22, 4600 block of Beach Lane, Rochester. Keith Hatfield reported the theft of an air compressor and Coleman generator. Value: $900.