Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 4:53 a.m. Friday, Jan. 8, SR 15, north of West CR 550S, Claypool. Driver: Mercedes K. Miller, 22, East CR 500N, Urbana. Miller’s vehicle struck a deer. Damage up to $10,000.
- 3:07 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 7, East CR 500N, Leesburg. Driver: Jose L. Rodriguez, 29, North CR 250E, Milford. Rodriguez’s vehicle struck two deer. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 7:27 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 7, Detroit Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Michael W. Thomas, 27, W. Country Drive, Leesburg; and Karis O. Hall, 19, Detroit Street, Warsaw. Thomas’ vehicle struck a parked vehicle in the Little Crow Loft apartment complex. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 7:33 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 7, SR 14, Akron. Driver: Josh D. Gaines, 28, Rochester. Hit deer.
- 7:04 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 6, CR 1100W and CR 100S, Kewanna. Driver: Debra L. Duvall, 62, Kewanna. Hit deer.
- 6:04 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 6, CR 400N and CR 800W, Rochester. Drivers: Charles R. Mattson, 38, Monticello; and Peter F. Zahrt, 37, Winamac. Mattson’s vehicle collided with Zahrt’s vehicle.
- 3:34 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 6, US 31 and Monticello Road, Rochester. Driver: John A. Hudkins, 57, Rochester. Hit deer.