The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Helvey & Associates Inc. v.
Brett Bradley, $4,891.22
Ian Fussle, $4,429.70
- Beezee Properties LLC v. Elizabeth Ann Cardoza $3,225
- Enchanted Hills Company Association INc. v. Rennye Davila, $1,336.40
- Zenith Homes v.
Josiah Gall, $6,775
Dillion King, $6,775
- Fussle Realty LLC v. Chase and Destanie Humble, $6,820
- Money Matters Professional Collections LLC v.
Robert LaFollette III, $314.64
Sisk Sheree, $407.74
- Vasco Realty LLC v. Lara Weitzel, $1,160
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court IV, Judge Chris Kehler presiding:
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
Carl Cloud, $7,434.23
Tracy Coleman and Mary Wood, $4,431.95
- Cavalry SPV I LLC v.
Courtney Feeny, $793.22
Delores Roberts, $5,690.47
- Interra Credit Union v. Amado Flores, $6,699.84
- Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC v. Kim Johnson-Zhou, $4,910.04
- US Bank National Association DBA Elan Financial Services v. Barry Lemons, $8,911.50
- LVNV Funding LLC v. Kimberly Martin, $1,409.74
- Citibank N.A. v. Daniel Sumwalt, $3,731.67
- Troy Capital LLC v. Chelsey Woodward, $15,261.16
The following plenaries have been awarded in Kosciusko County Circuit Court I, Judge Michael Reed presiding:
- Papakeechie Protective Association v. Kelli L. Powell, $2,083.32
Superior Court II
The following infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Failure to register — Maxwell Shull, Silver Lake, $160.50.
Speeding — Maurice Sims, Valparaiso, $160.50; Aaron Villalobos, Ligonier, $160.50; Lydia Chaffins, Warsaw, $160.50; Jared Metz, Westminster, Colo., $160.50; Arnost Gobl, Westmont, Ill., $160.50; Alexis Lopez, Warsaw, $160.50; Lynn Hochstetler, Syracuse, $160.50; Miguel Espinoza, Warsaw, $160.50; Ashley Finster, St. Petersburg, Fla., $160.50; Aditya Sinha, Streamwood, Ill., $160.50.
Failure to signal turn — Joshua Wallace, Larwill, $160.50.
Failure to obey signs and markings while driving a vehicle — Seth Abrams, Etna Green, $160.50.
Failure of occupant to use safety belt and failure to register — Sydney Jordan, North Manchester, $185.50.
Disregarding stop sign — Michael Locke, Pierceton, $160.50.
Failure of occupant to use safety belt — Robert Lemler, Bourbon, $25; Matthew McFarland, Warsaw, $25; Rebecca Ogden, Goshen, $25.
Littering — Michelle Jackson, Warsaw, $235.
Seat belt violation — Scottie Lemaster, Pierceton, $25.
Driving while suspended — Scottie Lemaster, Pierceton, $185.50.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Gaige Allan Koors, 23, Warsaw, and Sara Lynn Pomeroy, 23, Warsaw
Ethan Changler Penn, 20, Warsaw, and Kara Alaine Harness, 19, Warsaw
Antonio Roberto Alvizo, 35, Milford, Crystal Jane Pamer, 38, Milford
James Eugene Gillem, 53, Richmond, Texas, and Leah Ann Gross, 48, Syracuse
Colin Daniel Shortridge, 28, Warsaw, and Rodney Kenneth Summers, 28, Warsaw
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit Courts:
Leon — Cynthia Leon, Etna Green, and Juan Carlos Leon, Leesburg. Married: July 28, 2007. Separated: Dec. 14, 2020. There are three minor children.
Stewart — Sharon A. Stewart, Syracuse, and Jacob Stewart, Goshen. Married: May 8, 2009. Separated: July 3, 2020. There are no minor children.
Tampir-Stroh — Christopher Tampir, North Webster, and Jensine Stroh, Syracuse. Married: Oct. 10, 2019. Separated: May 2020. There are no minor children.
Adams — Paul Adams, Claypool, and Rachael Adams, Warsaw. Married: March 23, 2013. Separated: December 2020. There are no minor children.