Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 3:04 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 30, North CR 800W, north of West CR 640N, Warsaw. Driver: Marion A. Fulford, 31, Benham Avenue, Elkhart. Fulford was traveling north on CR 800W when he lost control of his vehicle, causing his vehicle to leave the roadway and roll over onto its top. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.
- 1:01 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 30, North CR 325E, near Chapman Lake Drive, Warsaw. Driver: Brenden J. Melton, 19, EMS C3 Lane, Warsaw. Melton was traveling north on CR 325E when his vehicle slid through the intersection and hit a guardrail. Damage up to $5,000.
- 12:57 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 30, East CR 1300N, east of North CR 175E, Milford. Driver: Marla R. Lehman, 34, North CR 150E, Milford. Lehman was traveling west on East CR 1300N when a vehicle slid into her lane of travel. To avoid a collision, Lehman’s vehicle went off the roadway and into a ditch, sideswiping a sign. Damage up to $2,500.
- 7 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 29, East CR 700S, west of South Packerton Road, Claypool. Driver: Michael P. Whitaker, 43, South County Farm Road, Claypool. Whitaker was traveling eastbound on CR 700S when his vehicle hit a deer. Damage up to $5,000.
- 6:37 p.m. Monday, Dec. 28, East Pierceton Road, near South CR 600E, Pierceton. Driver: Robert A. Short, 60, Country Club Lane, Warsaw. Short was traveling west on Pierceton Road when a deer entered the roadway. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 7:10 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 29, East US 30, east of North Parker Street, Warsaw. Driver: Jason H. Warchalowski, 67, East US Highway 6 99, Ligonier. Warchalowski was traveling east on East US 30 when his vehicle began to fishtail and spun out, causing his vehicle to leave the roadway and roll onto its top. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $25,000.
- 6:48 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 29, East US 30, near Silveus Crossing, Warsaw. Drivers: Alicia M. Carnes, 24, South Roosevelt Street, Silver Lake; and Kelly W. Moore, 55, West Wildflower Court, Warsaw. Canes was traveling west on Lake City Highway when she attempted to come to a stop behind Moore’s vehicle. Due to the road conditions, Carnes’ vehicle rear-ended Moore’s vehicle. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.
- 6:45 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 29, Mariners Drive, west of Husky Trail, Warsaw. Drivers: Austin L. Gall, 26, North Montgomery Street, Bremen; and Lacie S. Haag, 35, Walkers Ridge, Warsaw. Gall was traveling west on Mariners Drive when his vehicle slid to the left and spun, hitting Haag’s vehicle head-on. Hang complained of neck and back pain. A passenger in Haag’s vehicle, Paige Haag, 11, Warsaw, complained of right shoulder pain. The Haags were taken to Parkview Warsaw for treatment. Damage up to $5,000.
- 5:23 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2501 Walton Blvd., Warsaw. Drivers: Jason M. Arnold, 45, West Old Road 30 63E, Warsaw; and Ruby D. Irwin, 38, East High Street, Etna Green. Arnold was backing his vehicle when he hit Irwin’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 9:55 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 29, North Harrison Street, near East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Ronny D. Shelton, 57, East Market Street, Warsaw; and Serita R. Stouder, 79, West CR 250S, Warsaw. Shelton was traveling east on East Fort Wayne Street when he stopped at a stop sign then proceeded into the intersection at North Harrison Street, hitting Stouder’s vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 3:15 p.m. Monday, Dec. 28, CR 200N and SR 25, Rochester. Driver: Glenn Smith, Rochester; and Dennis L. Merry Jr., Macy. Smith’s semitractor collided with a truck driven by Merry.