The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Warsaw Health System LLC c/o Komyatte & Casbon PC v.
Charlotte Anderson, $273.28
Keving Banghart, $4,441.04
Angela Groves a.k.a. Tabb, $3,728.80
Whitney Losher, $2,794.89
Kellen McCarty, $1,844.57
April Meade, $762.39
Amy Mullins, $1,187.03
Rebecca Roose, $2,262.44
- Suburban Acres MHP v.
Holly Archer, $1,100
Genaro Zane, $695
- Fort Wayne Neurology v.
Ronald Bailey, $2,901.72
Jason Dobbins, $548.21
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v.
Roselyn Burkhart, $1,949.60
James Duchetau, $1,708.62
Jessica Green, $1,236.74
Tanner Larocque, $4,610.60
Alison Ousley, $546.50
Kelly Owens, $1,885.44
Christian Renschler, $8,000
James Richards, $15,779.71
Samantha Rogers, $1,639.94
Georg Smith, $1,763.74
Gregory Wyman, $635.50
Gregory Wyman, $910.50
- The Allergy and Asthma Center v.
Eric and Robin Cook, $563.81
Robin Cook, $150
Norvin W. Lewis III, $1,104.13
Molly Woodling, $290.87
Tasha Sabin, $330.38
- Fussle Realty LLC v. Cassi Cutler and Lora Harris, $1,285
- Peak Performance Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy v.
Matthew Owens, $414.47 Alysia Hindle, $184.60
- IOM Health Systme LP v. Eldon R. Long, $658.07
- Austin Deblock v. Heather and Travis Myers, $750
- Dupont Hospital LLC v. Lisa Purdham, $3,953.21
- Beckman Lawson LLP v. Jose Rangel, $7,918.43
- Paul Davis Northeast Indiana v. Melissa Ryan, $1,502.83
- Glenbrook Credit Acceptance Corp. v. Shawn Speirs, $7,978.81
- Roger Donaldson v. Tony Wallace, $8,000
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court IV, Judge Chris Kehler presiding:
- Onemain Financial Group LLC v.
Kevin Cooksey, $6,640.76
- Mariner Finance LLC v. Patricia Finley, $2,757.44
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v. Rodney Fuller, $6,917.12
- Pawnee Leasing Corp. v. Cory Johnson, UITA Transport LLC, $40,181.31
- Jefferson Capital Systems LLC v. Linda Needler, $2,395.21
- Midland Credit Management v. Karen Olds, $1,059.97
- Fort Financial Credit Union v. Bridget Sevy, $10,031.86
- Partners 1st Federal Credit Union v. Shaylynde Traxler, $12,004.40
The following civil torte has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court I, Judge Michael Reed presiding:
- Silvestre Antonio and Juanita v. Alberto Castillo and Charlene Dombrowski, $12,832.23
- Auto Club Grop v. Holly Hummitch a.k.a. Glass, $2,988.93
- Rose Pamer Mishler v. Norma Stutzman, $173,120
Superior Court II
The following infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Speeding — Rory Nolin, Warsaw, $160.50; Myles Johnson, Indianapolis, $160.50; Gage Kreiner, Fort Wayne, $160.50; Jesus Velazquez, Leesburg, $160.50; Terrance Trotter, Indianapolis, $160.50; Chase Seely, Hartford, Conn., $160.50; Cameron Neff, Warsaw, $160.50; Clayton Bender, Syracuse, $160.50; Alex Doll, Milford, $160.50; Bethany Denison, Warsaw, $160.50; Kenneth Seyfert, Warsaw, $160.50; Michael Layne, Roann, $160.50; Amy Ortiz, Akron, $160.50.
Driving while suspended — Justin Vining, Claypool, $185.50; Julio Martinez Nunez, Warsaw, $185.50.
Failure to register — Jayden Plotner, North Manchester, $160.50; Juan Davila, Warsaw, $160.50.
Child restraint system violation and speeding — Cristian Lopez Ramirez, Warsaw, $185.50.
Two counts of no valid driver’s license and speeding — Teresa Cervantes, Warsaw, $210.50.
No valid driver’s license — Christopher Reyes, Warsaw, $160.50.
Failure of occupant to use safety belt — Andrew Holloway, Akron, $25; Jackie Holloway, Akron, $25.
Speeding and driving left of center — Thomas Seymour, Warsaw, $185.60.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Gary Schmucker, 33, Nappanee, and Vonda J. Miller, 32, Nappanee
Ricki Eugene Young, 68, Warsaw, and Paula Sue DeVenney, 72, Warsaw
David James Johnston, 31, Quincy, Mich., and Alexandra Schut, 24, Quincy, Mich.
Jordan Lee Rowe, 22, Warsaw, and Whitney Coleman, 24, Warsaw
Jason David Webster, 48, Winona Lake, and Kelly Moon, 35, Winona Lake
Stephen Bennett, 29, Warsaw, and Ashlee Anton, 24, Warsaw
Morgan James Holderman, 36, Warsaw, and Margaret Michele Zvalaren, 39, Warsaw
Jacob David Phend, 35, Pierceton, and Christinalynn George, 45, Columbia City
Mathew Steven Reish, 29, Milford, and Amanda Mae Aguado, 31, Milford
Mark John Osmialowski II, 25, North Webster, and Taylor Lynne Spangle, 25, Leesburg
Alexander Joseph Miller, 28, Claypool, and Melinda Wright, 25, Claypool
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit Courts:
Hidalgo — Sonia Hidalgo, Warsaw, and Agustin Hidalgo, Warsaw. Married: Feb. 15, 2001. Separated: Dec. 11, 2020. There are four minor children.
Kinder — Jennifer Kinder, Warsaw, and Jeremy Kinder, Warsaw. Married: July 2011. Separated: May 2020. There are four minor children.
Biller — Sara Biller, Warsaw, and Todd Biller, Milford. Married: April 25, 1987. Separated: Sept. 21, 2020. There are no minor children.