Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:15 p.m. Monday, Oct. 19, in the 1100 block of West Wildflower Court, Warsaw, officers were contacted in reference to fraud. Value of $500.
- 10:13 a.m. Monday, Oct. 19, in the 6100 block of East Elwood Street, Syracuse, Sharie L. Johnson reported the theft of recreational sports equipment. Value of $1,000.
- 8:47 a.m. Monday. Oct. 19, in the 7600 block of West CR 300N, Warsaw, Hoffman Lake Camp Inc. reported the theft of business documents.
- 7:50 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 14, in the 1600 block of East CR 200N, Warsaw, officers responded to a report of a vicious dog.
- 8:31 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 13, in the 8400 block of East CR 350N, Pierceton, Casey E. Spickelmier reported the theft of heavy construction equipment. Value of $30,000.
Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:31 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 13, in the 300 block of East Main Street, Silver Lake, Fred K. Saner reported the theft of three wooden crates. Value of $100.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:13 p.m. Monday, Oct. 19, in the 600 block of West Winona Avenue, Ashley K. Blackburn reported the loss of her keys. Value of $250.
- 8:08 p.m. Monday, Oct. 19, in the 600 block of West Winona Avenue, Warsaw, officers recovered a smoking device.
- 8:38 a.m. Monday, Oct. 19, in the 1000 block of South Union Street, Warsaw, officers recovered an electronic device.
- 4:25 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 13, in the 2500 block of Walton Boulevard, Warsaw, Walmart reported a theft. Value of $94.