Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 10:39 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 15, 200 block Main Street, Warsaw. Battery report was investigated.
- 4:18 p.m. Monday, Oct. 14, 3000 block South CR 175W, Warsaw. Bryan D. Brumbaugh reported burglary.
- 9:52 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 12, 7700 block West CR 800N, Nappanee. Tyler Lutes reported a fraudulent Sprint account was opened in his name.
- 5:17 p.m. Friday, Oct. 11, 300 block Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Hit and run property damage report was investigated.
- 7:07 a.m. Friday, Oct. 11, 3500 block SR 19, Etna Green. Fuel valued at $240 was stolen from vehicles and equipment at a Reith Riley construction site.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:12 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 15, 1000 block Husky Trail, Warsaw. Burglary reported at Menards.
- 1:58 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 15, 1900 block Plaza Drive, Warsaw. Kaylee Marie Edwards reported criminal mischief.
- 2:09 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 13, 200 block Detroit Street, Warsaw. Counterfeit money reported by Subway.
- 1:39 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 13, 500 block Market Street, Warsaw. Domestic battery report was investigated.