Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:06 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 6, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. Jorge Castaneda Castro reported damage to a window and a grill.
- 3:44 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 6, 200 block West Main Street, Warsaw. Dan Lee Neer reported the theft of a wallet.
- 1:28 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 6, 200 block West Main Street, Warsaw. Joshua J. Kuhn reported harassing text messages on his phone and through Facebook.
- 12:02 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 6, 13800 block North CR 400W, Milford. Police investigated a report of a runaway that is a ward of the state through Noble County.
- 10:53 p.m. Monday, Sept. 4, 2100 block South SR 13, Pierceton. Officials at Speedway notified police of an intoxicated female in someone’s van refusing to get out.
- 1:40 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 3, 300 block East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Ana Aguilar Alvarez reported a hit and run accident in Whispering Pines. The suspect vehicle was later located.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:48 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 5, 900 block North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Brandon Jay Hall reported a theft.