Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:23 p.m. Monday, Aug. 28, 1900 block Robin Drive, Warsaw. Timothy W. Madison reported the theft of items from a vehicle.
- 5:16 p.m. Monday, Aug. 28, 1900 block Robin Drive, Warsaw. Cheryl A. Brown reported her vehicle had been entered.
- 2:18 p.m. Monday, Aug. 28, 100 block EMS B40 Lane, Leesburg. Brittni A. Kuhn reported the theft of items from a vehicle.
- 10:07 a.m. Monday, Aug. 28, 3600 block North CR 175E, Warsaw. Anna S. Perry reported the theft or loss of medication.
- 8:12 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 27, 3600 block East CR 1300N, Syracuse. Police were called for a report of intimidation.
- 12:54 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 22, 3600 block East US 30, Warsaw. Officials with Furniture Factory Outlet reported ruts left in the ditch.
- Midnight, Monday, Aug. 21, 100 block EMS T33B Lane, Leesburg. Charles Thomas Steensma reported the theft of a computer, check book and passbook. Value: $800.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:49 p.m. Monday, Aug. 28, 300 block West Market Street, Warsaw. Matthew R. Manuel reported the theft of a cell phone, debit card and identification card.
- 2:18 p.m. Monday, Aug. 28, 1600 block Maye Street, Warsaw. James N. Cress reported two of his vehicles were broken into overnight.
- 1:08 p.m. Monday, Aug. 28, 300 block North Bronson Street, Warsaw. Anita Oviedo Hernandez reported damage to her vehicle in a hit and run accident.