Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:31 p.m. Friday, Aug. 25, 7200 block North SR 13, North Webster. JC Manufacturing officials notified police finding of speakers, relay assembly and downrigger.
- 3:30 p.m. Friday, Aug. 25, 400 block East CR 1150N, Milford. Dorothy M. Ormanovich notified police of a theft.
- 3:58 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 22, 9800 block North CR 700E, Syracuse. Dennis Paul Culler reported a burglary and theft of a drum set, two flat screen televisions and bass drum. Value: $900.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 5:39 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 22, 200 block East Pickwick Drive, Syracuse. Officials at Family Dollar reported the theft of two phone chargers and speaker. Value: $27.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:17 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 27, 300 block South Lake Street, Warsaw. Police were notified of a runaway.
- 6:25 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 26, 2000 block East Center Street, Warsaw. Police received a report of a found debit card.
- 4:39 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 26, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Officials with Walmart reported the purchase of cigarettes and video game control, valued at $127.34, with counterfeit $100 bills.
- 1:31 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 26, 1000 block Greene Drive, Warsaw. Police responded to a report of a domestic dispute.
- 3:17 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 23, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Officials at Walmart reported the theft of electronics, clothing, games, tools and food items. Value: $357.88.
- 8:21 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 22, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Police took a report of an indecent exposure.
- 6:17 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 20, 1200 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Officials at Meijer reported the theft of diapers. Value: $74.82.