Area Police Reports
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:32 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 22, 2400 block West CR 250S, Warsaw. Robert Lee Pickens reported a theft.
- 2:43 a.m. Monday, Aug. 21, 300 block East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Police responded to a call of an individual displaying a handgun.
- 11:35 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 20, 3700 block West Old Road 30, Warsaw. Police responded to a call of a runaway.
- 6:25 p.m. Friday, Aug. 18, 2400 block West CR 250S, Warsaw. Police were called to a fight.
- 3:46 p.m. Friday, Aug. 18, 2000 block North CR 150W, Warsaw. Police responded to a report of a piece of equipment coming detached from a pickup truck and going into a field.
- 8 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 17, 7800 block North CR 400E, Leesburg. Brian J. Caudill reported damage to two vehicles.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:41 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 23, 600 block Turkey Creek Drive, Milford. Tylor Michael Hall reported an individual came to his residence without permission and entered into an altercation.
Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:49 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 22, 200 block South Jefferson Street, Silver Lake. Officials with Family Dollar reported a theft.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:33 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 22, 1000 block South Huntington Street, Syracuse. Russell Joseph Kearney notified police of a battery.
- 3:49 p.m. Monday, Aug. 21, 1200 block North Long Drive, Syracuse. Trinity H. Johnson made a noise complaint and cruelty to animal report.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:31 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 24, 3000 block Frontage Road, Warsaw. Douglas John Wagner reported the theft of firearms. Value: $2,600.
- 3:06 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 23, 700 block West Eagle Street, Warsaw. Londa A. Lewis reported a theft from her vehicle.
- 9:13 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 23, 2000 block Deer Trail, Warsaw. Thomas M. Krizmanich reported fraudulent purchases made on a credit card, and fraudulent attempts to access a personal account and have his mail forwarded to a different address.