Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents;
- 2:49 p.m. Monday, Aug. 14, 1200 block South CR 400W, Warsaw. Willa Dean Ealey reported the theft of an aluminum boat.
- 1:17 p.m. Monday, Aug. 14, 8900 block East Nordman Drive, Syracuse. Douglas R. Fleck reported fraudulent opening of a cloud storage account.
- 11:29 a.m. Monday, Aug. 14, 7500 block South Barbee Drive, Pierceton. An individual reported receiving threatening text messages.
- 9:07 a.m. Monday, Aug. 14, 8300 block South CR 700E, Pierceton. Steven M. Wilcoxson reported the theft of a 1991 GMC.
- 5:28 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 13, 3900 block East CR 800S and South CR 400E, Claypool. A stolen vehicle from Noble County was recovered in Kosciusko County.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:01 p.m. Monday, Aug. 14, 300 block North Colfax Street, Warsaw. Kereen Edward Freeman reported items stolen from his vehicle while parked overnight.
- 8:14 a.m. Monday, Aug. 14, 800 block East Center Street, Warsaw. A bicycle was found leaning against the building of Freedom Express.
Elkhart County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:12 p.m. Friday, Aug. 11, 20000 block US 6, Milford. Police were called to a battery report where the victim was struck in the head several times as well as being choked.