The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Blume, Connelly, Jordan, Stucky v.
John P. Albano, Warsaw, $1,309.15
Eric S. Chizum, Warsaw, $858.22
Jasmine L. Currie, Syracuse, $2,776.12
Edward Falk, Utica, Mich., $884.20
Michelle R. Mayer, Warsaw, $774.79
Angela D. McCoy, Pierceton, $610.79
Karey Skees, Warsaw, $1,537.10
Chuck Swihart, Syracuse, $1,874.93
Angela K. Waddle, Warsaw, $ 2,207.09
Jason J. Waddle, Warsaw, $2,207.09
- Warsaw Community School Corporation v. Shanda Calhoun, Warsaw, $960.10
- Warsaw Eastgate Apartments v.
April Chalmers, Warsaw, $1,441
Larry Potts, Warsaw, $1,441
- Money Matters Professional v. Jose M. Cordero, Warsaw, $1,436.03
- John Scott v. Ben Ervine, Warsaw, $343.60
- Brooke Espinoza v. Glenbrook Automotive Group, Fort Wayne, $1,015.54
- Snow and Sauerteig LLP v.
Sara E. Hatcher, Warsaw, $4,554.69
Ruben Saucedo, Winona Lake, $2,591.17
- Pedrozo Properties v. Todd Kennedy, Warsaw, $1,346
- Canterbury House Apts v.
Welcome Lloyd, Warsaw, $3,287.77
Brittany Moss, Warsaw, $1,695.42
Jeffery Prater, Warsaw, $1,695.42
Erika Sanchez, Warsaw, $1,246.14
- Warsaw Health System, LLC, D/B/A v.
Steven P. Maull, Claypool, $1,656.30
Dora Morales-Martin, Warsaw, $609.29
Connie Morgan, Claypool, $1,905.04
Tina M. Music, Pierceton, $671.14
- Dewayne Busz v. Josh Miller, Warsaw, $3,931
- Jones Law, PC v. Kylee Robinson, Winona Lake, $1,739.98
- Anthony Leal v. Tracey Thompson, Warsaw, $571
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Midland Funding LLC v.
David Bargerhuff, Winona Lake, $5,022.16
Diana Crawford, Warsaw, $951.67
Teisha Eakright, Pierceton, $1,114.72
Damian Lambright, Syracuse, $1,267.43
Austen Miller, Mentone, $861
Nathan Prater, Winona Lake, $989.09
Matthew Shepherd, Mentone, $2,406.82
Stewart Skeans, Warsaw, $2,267.59
Sabas Valencia, Warsaw, $7,569.15
- State of Indiana v. Patricia Batta, Silver Lake, $11,251.48
- Jefferson Capital Systems LLC v. Sheena Bradley, Warsaw, $703.19
- Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC v.
Melissa Bullington, Leesburg, $851.24
Alfonso Gomez, Warsaw, $2,953.57
- Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. v.
Richard A. Courson, Warsaw, $19,731.53
Jan A. Lundy, North Webster, $14,843.69
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
Henry Doty, Milford, $7,467.93
Kathryn E. Doty, Milford, $7,467.93
Shawn E. Shepherd, Warsaw, $15,173.88
Leighanna N. Torres, Warsaw, $14,682.23
- Midland Credit Management Inc. v. Cindy L. Lundy, North Webster, $11,710.16
- American Acceptance Company v.
Cindy L. Lundy, North Webster, $8,075.60
Frank Starkweather Jr., Warsaw, $5,086.34
- Barclays Bank Delaware v. Arlyn J. Miller, Leesburg, $2,456.45
- Discover Bank v. Jordan Scott, Warsaw, $3,119.66
- Personal Finance Company v.
Brian D. Stratton, Winona Lake, $3,887.04
Marisa Stratton, Winona Lake, $3,887.04
- Springleaf Financial Services of Indiana v. John D. Zolman, Claypool, $5,976.73
Superior Court II
The following traffic infraction has been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Speeding — Tamara R. Hauff, Silver Lake, $158.50
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Mitchell D. Schutz, 57, North Manchester and Margreta E. Miller, 60, Warsaw
Joshua Shepherd, 33, Leesburg and Amanda Prater, 30, Leesburg
Andrew L. Waugh, 34, Warsaw and Rebecca L. Cook, 34, Warsaw
Donald Kauffman, 50, North Webster and Corina M. Hollar, 39, North Webster
Josiah K. Lewis, 22, Winona Lake and Mariah Zumbrun, 21, Warren
Andrew David Palladino, 22, Woodridge, Ill. and Johanna Marie Boren, 23, Winona Lake
Christopher Michael Palese, 33, Warsaw and Shannon Pearl Matuszny, 27, Warsaw
Matthew Philip Prygoski, 30, Warsaw and Megan Elisabeth McGann, 31, Warsaw
Gregory Person Jr., 33, Syracuse and Tressie Blocher, 25, Syracuse
Thaddeus John Waggoner, 22, Syracuse and Erin Nicole Bussie, 21, Syracuse
Kyle Allen King, 27, Pierceton and Kayla Elizabeth Skinner, 22, Bourbon
Brandon Siever Heim, 27, Warsaw and Brienne Elise Cremean, 25, Winona Lake
Nikola Blazic, 25, Winona Lake and Alicia Kara Hertzler, 23, Winona Lake
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Prater/Wetzel — Charise E. Prater, Warsaw, and Lance R. Wetzel, Imperial, Texas. Married: July 20, 2013. Separated: Aug. 7, 2015. There is one minor child.
Oliver — Johanna T. Oliver, Syracuse, and Gary L. Oliver, Muncie. Married: June 6, 1975. Separated: March 1, 2016. There are no minor children.
Vessels — Kimberly C. Vessels, Pierceton, and James Vessels Jr., Pierceton. Married: Sept. 16, 1995. Separated: May 24, 2016. There are no minor children.
Scott — Michael E. Scott, Leesburg, and Lisa L. Scott, Warsaw. Married: July 3, 2000. Separated: Nov. 1, 2015. There are no minor children.
Schmucker — Chancy Schmucker, Warsaw, and Jessica Schmucker, Warsaw. Married: Sept. 24, 2011. Separated: June 1, 2016. There are two minor children.
Bellamy — Madison Bellamy, Milford, and John A. Bellamy, Warsaw. Married: November 2015. Separated: April 22, 2016. There are two minor children.
Stutzman — Kathleen Stutzman, Syracuse, and Amos R. Stutzman, Syracuse. Married: Feb. 14, 1987. Separated: June 3, 2016. There are no minor children.
Valamaa — Nikolas Valamaa, Warsaw, and Darcey Davis-Valamaa, Warsaw. Married: Jan. 22, 2005. Separated: May 2016. There are four minor children.
Legan — Rebekah Legan, Warsaw, and Ty Legan, Warsaw. Married: Aug. 13, 2011. Separated: February 2012. There are no minor children.
Craft — Harold R. Craft, Pierceton, and Sharon S. Craft, North Webster. Married: March 15, 1989. Separated: Dec. 22, 2015. There are no minor children.