Wawasee Participating In Summer Food Service Program
SYRACUSE — Wawasee Community School Corp. will participate in the summer food service program of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Free meals will be made available to all children 18 years of age and under and persons over 18 years who are enrolled in a state-approved educational program for the mentally or physically disabled.
Meals are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. There will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service.
Meals will be provided on a first come, first serve basis beginning June 2 and ending July 22 at the following sites:
• North Webster Elementary School, 5475 N. 750E
• Milford School, 611 W. Emeline St.
• Syracuse Elementary School, 502 W. Brooklyn St.
• Syracuse Lakeside Park, 1013 N. Long Drive
• Bowen Center at Enchanted Hills, 9799 E. Excalibur Place, Cromwell
Lunch will not be served at any location July 4. For more information, contact Amanda Jackson at (574) 457-3188, extension 1201.