CHURUBUSCO — Then annual event of Rachel’s Ride will be held at 3 p.m. Sunday, June 18.
This Ride/Benefit is to Honor Rachel Sheets, who was killed Oct. 25, 2015, when her vehicle collided with a semitractor, as she was on her way to work.
Rachel’s Ride is a chance to share memories of Rachel and to have a great time. The proceeds from the benefit will go to Rachel’s sons.
There will be a poker run, food, raffles, 50/50 and music. It’s $20 per bike and $5 for each participation passenger.
Sign in is at 11 a.m. at Wings Etc., in Columbia City. Last bike out at 12:30 p.m. and last bike in at 5 p.m. There will a chicken dinner catered by Richard’s Restaurant at 5 p.m. and raffle drawing at 6 p.m.
Poker Run stops:
- Wings Etc. Grill and Pub, 496 W. Plaza Dr., Columbia City.
- Danny’s Sports Bar, 3620 N. Barbee Road, Warsaw.
- AM Vets, 234 S. State St., South Whitley.
- Pickle, 102 E. Morse St., Markle.
- Arcola Inn and Ale, 11517 Arcola Road, Arcola.
For more information check Rachel’s Ride Facebook page.