Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:03 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 4, 100 block of North Main Street, Claypool. Amanda Lou Lincoln reported fraudulent chargers on a bank account.
- 11:06 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 4, 1200 block of North Riverwood Ranch Road, Warsaw. William E. Roark reported fraudulent charges on a debit account.
- 9:46 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 4, 3100 block of East Wooster Road, Pierceton. Jason James Nelson reported a juvenile complaint.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 4, 100 block of West Fourth Street, Milford. Breanna Leigh Willey reported a domestic disturbance.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:06 a.m. Monday, Feb. 1, 800 block of North Lake Street, Warsaw. Personnel at Cigarettes Plus reported an adult male had used a counterfeit $20 bill.