Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents;
- 7:57 a.m. Friday, Jan. 15, 1200 block North CR 575E, Pierceton. S & S Directional Boring Ltd., and Advance Rehabilitation Technologies reported the theft of power and hand tools from a construction site. Value $13,000.
- 10:38 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 14, 2200 block North CR 650W, Warsaw. Zackary T. Smith reported his vehicle was hit and damaged by a vehicle which left the scene.
- 1 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2900 block West CR 900S, Silver Lake. James L. Harrell reported the possible theft at ParKan Corp.
- 9:15 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 13, 7400 block East Eli Lilly Road, Syracuse. Bradley Weisser reported unknown person hit three mailboxes.
- 8:54 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 13, 200 block South Main Street, Leesburg. Judy M. Timmons reported debit card used without permission.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:36 p.m. Friday, Jan. 15, 100 block East Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Officials at Teachers Credit Union reported fraud and theft from a financial institution. Value: $42,430.
- 2:19 p.m. Friday, Jan. 15, 1900 block North Sunset Drive, Warsaw. A bicycle was found.