Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:17 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 9, 100 block EMS R2B Lane, Pierceton. Tony R. Cassidy reported a large antique cast iron pot stolen from his yard.
- 1:39 p.m. Friday Jan. 8, 200 block West Main Street, Warsaw. Scott A. Tinsley reported fraud.
- 1 p.m. Friday, Jan. 8, 11600 block N. Elm Grove Drive, Syracuse. Patricia D. Thornburg reported a door to the residence appeared to be kicked in.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:19 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 6, 100 block North Huntington Street, Syracuse. Drew A. Cripe reported the theft of a 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer.
- 4:01 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 6, 1200 block North Long Drive, Syracuse. Kathryn J. Yotter and Christopher S. North reported mailbox damages.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:56 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 10, 1300 block West Center Street, Warsaw. Police were called to investigate a physical altercation at Susie’s Sand Bar.
- 12:22 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 10, 2600 block East Center Street, Warsaw. Officials at Long John Silvers reported the theft of the cash night deposit.
- 12:16 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 10, 300 block Enterprise Drive, Warsaw. Buffalo Wild Wings reported two individuals walked out without paying for their meal. Value: $76.92.
- 6:44 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 9, 200 block North Union Street, Warsaw. Luis D. Munoz reported criminal mischief to his vehicle.
- 12:30 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 9, 1400 block East Sheridan Street, Warsaw. Felipe j. Villa Romero reported two vehicles vandalized over night.
- 12:59 p.m. Friday, Jan. 8, 1600 block East Smith Street, Warsaw. Tasha Marie Bruce reported a theft.