Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:43 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 12, 3100 block East Bowser Road, Syracuse. Drew A. Rosenberry reported his mailbox damaged.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 8:13 a.m. Friday, Dec. 11, 600 block West Crystal Flash Road and North Blaine Street, North Webster. Police were called for a citizen’s assist.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:35 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 12, 500 block East Market Street, Warsaw. Kelly J. Shepherd reported vandalism to a parked vehicle.
- 3 p.m. Friday, Dec. 11, 1600 block West Lake Street, Warsaw. Nicholas A. Boardman reported a battery.
- 4:18 p.m. Friday, Dec. 11, 800 block North Parker Street, Warsaw. Hannah Monter reported the theft of a purse from her vehicle.
- 5:29 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 10, 400 block West Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Trevor P. Burgess reported a battery in an alleyway between two males.
- 3:46 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 10, 800 block North Lake Street, Warsaw. Officials with Cigarettes Plus reported the theft of $78 in miscellaneous merchandise.