Here is the entertainment listing for this weekend. To have an event added to the list, please email [email protected] with the what, when, where and cost.
- Northern Indiana Lakes Festival – June 5 through June 20 at various locations in Warsaw and Winona Lake. Click the link or visit lakesfestival.org for full schedule of events. Free admission.
Wagon Wheel Center for the Arts
- The Little Mermaid – 8 p.m. Thursday, June 11; 8 p.m. Friday, June 12, and Saturday, June 13. Tickets are $34.
Touch of Life Church
- Taylor Mason – 7 p.m. Saturday, June 13. Free admission.
- Lake City Skiers – 6:30 p.m. Sunday, June 14
- Open Mic with Mareena Moonflower – 9 p.m. Thursday, June 11
- Subterfuge – 10 p.m. Friday, June 12
- Subtle Fall – 10 p.m. Saturday, June 13
- Rodeheaver Faculty Chamber Recital – 7:30 p.m. Saturday, June 13. Part of Masterworks Festival.
- Rodeheaver Faculty Recital – 7:30 p.m. Sunday, June 14. Part of Masterworks Festival.
Pie Eyed Petey’s
- Karaoke – 8 p.m. Friday, June 12
- Hotline – 8 p.m. Saturday, June 13
Mermaid Festival Fairgrounds
- Jammin’ For Jon Benefit Concert – 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, June 13. Performers include The United Band, Subterfuge, Hotline, Marena Moonflower, Anna and Micah and The Circuit
North Webster Park
- Short Term Memories – 7 p.m. Friday, June 12, for the Music In The Park series.
- Snake’n – 9:30 p.m. Friday, June 12. Cover is $3.
- High Roller – 9:30 p.m. Friday, June 13. Cover is $3.
The Pier Restaurant and Bar at Oakwood Resort
- Ty Causey – 8 p.m. Friday, June 12. All combined the result unveils an artist that harkens back to the storied crooners of the past, but with a present day sheen that boasts a collage of soul, jazz and R&B. His brand of sensual soul and smooth R&B is winning over a growing number of fans and industry insiders alike on the strength of his acclaimed CDs and live performances causing many to place him amongst the elite vocalists on the scene today. No Cover Charge. Free Parking.
- Paul Erdman – 8 p.m. Saturday, June 13. Fans of blues and country music will love this stuff. Paul draws a lot of influence from American roots music. He has a background firmly planted in blues and jazz and found the folky country songwriting style of writers like Gram Parsons, Jason Isbell, and Jackson Browne really lit a fire inside him for telling stories through song. You can see and hear Paul with his trusty Larrivee D-03 acoustic guitar or his red Fender Stratocaster, which shows more wood than paint. He is equally at home playing lead with the band or in a solo acoustic setting. His voice has been compared to a blend of Rob Thomas, John Mayer and Aaron Lewis. No Cover Charge. Free Parking.
- Smash Kings – 10 p.m. Friday, June 12
- Zero – 10 p.m. Saturday, June 13
Ignition Music Garage
The Goshen Moose
- Short Term Memories – Saturday, June 13
- Jurassic World – 9:50 p.m. Friday, June 12 and Saturday, June 13. Admission is $5, children under 12 are admitted free.