Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents;
- 11:37 p.m. Sunday, May 17, 1900 block North CR 875W and West CR 200N, Etna Green. Police responded to an accident where no driver was found with the vehicle.
- 10:10 a.m. Friday, May 15, 300 block North Lincoln Park, Warsaw. Jennifer Pequignot reported a broken glass back board to a basketball goal.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:02 p.m. Friday May 15, 700 block East Willis Park, North Webster. Craig L. Stace reported the theft of a battery powered motor from a boat lift.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:09 p.m. Sunday, May 17, 1000 block North Warren Street, Warsaw. Officials at Dollar General reported receiving a counterfeit bill.
- 4:57 p.m. Sunday, May 17, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Officials from Wal-Mart Supercenter reported the theft of jewelry.
- 11:19 a.m. Friday, May 15, 200 block North Lincoln Street, Warsaw, Carrie Lusinde reported a battery.
- 9:33 a.m. Friday, May 15, 2100 block Laurelwood Drive, Warsaw. Jill Peterson reported identity deception after finding several fraudulent charges on her credit card and another credit card was attempted to be opened including her personal information.